L. Kupferschmidt - blando o baboso

Topics about Argentina Philately in english language.

Moderador: Rein

Responder
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

L. Kupferschmidt - blando o baboso

Mensaje por Rein »

Rein» 21 Abr 2010 07:27 escribió:The PyR II/III definitives with both duro (and blando) since 1960, I am only referring to the uncoated imported papers:

50c Puma - just WT?
80c Trigo - just WT but this does not really belong here as issued in 1955 :lol:
1p Girasol brown - both WT and Kupferschmidt
2p Sarmiento green - both WT and Kupferschmidt
5p Tierra del Fuego type II - Kupferschmidt but also WT??
8p J. de San Martin - both WT and Kupferschmidt
20p Nahuel Huapi - just WT!
23p Quebracho - both WT and Kupferschmidt
50p J. de San Martin [in photogravure - see earlier posting above] - both WT and Kupferschmidt
90p Brown - both WT and Kupferschmidt

GJ'10 mentions the 50c Puma in offset-litho with both duro and blando?? Price-wise [0.10 or 0.20] the blando should be over-common?!?!!? Who can show them here?!?!?

GJ'10 also has the 5p Tierra del Fuego with both duro and blando! The duro [WT] only priced 0.40 instead of 0.20, I can only say - provide me with 25 pieces and I will be happy to pay 10 bucks!

According to GJ'10 the 5p Caratas has matt imported paper both duro and blando! Price-wise [0.20] the matt papers are as common as the coated ones! Can anyone confirm their existence???

to be continued ...
viewtopic.php?f=137&t=3830&p=27380&hili ... ndo#p27380

The discussion seems to get re-vived! Oficiales babosos!

to be continued ....
Otin
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Re: L. Kupferschmidt - blando o baboso

Mensaje por Otin »

Rein,
Sorry I can`t see JG tomorrow to ask him to show me a 5 Pesos Cataratas on mate blando. I think
its existence highly improbably because this stamp in matt paper was printed in 1958 and the "baboso" appeared by the first time in Sept. 24, 1960 with that year Census stamp. In other words I don`t think that stamp exists. I never saw one and will accept it if someone show me one copy.
José
Responder

Volver a “Argentina Philately in the language of Shakespeare”