[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Foro de Filatelia Argentina • Ver Tema - P&R I 10c Rivadavia Red

P&R I 10c Rivadavia Red

This sub-forum is dedicated to one of the most interesting and complex definitive series in 20th Century philately: the Argentina 1935-51 Definitives

Moderador: Rein

Re: P&R I 10c Rivadavia Red

Notapor Rein » 12 Nov 2011 10:53

The bottom left part of a sheet of 10x10 of the 10c Rivadavia red type II reel-fed printing on the Goebel press.

Imagen

Imagen

Dot right of the "A" below both in row 9 and in row 10!

to be continued ...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 12 Nov 2011 10:56

The bottom left part of a sheet of 10x10 of the 10c Rivadavia red type II reel-fed printing on the Goebel press.

Imagen

Imagen

Scratch above value tablet both in row 9 and in row 10 - in column 4!

to be continued ...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 20 Ene 2012 07:16

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 20 Ene 2012 07:19

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 20 Ene 2012 07:19

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 20 Ene 2012 07:20

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 20 Ene 2012 07:21

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 14 Feb 2013 16:17

After more than a year let's make a recall:

type I - sheet-fed 10c red
type II - sheet-fed 10c red
type III - reel-fed 10c red
type IV - reel-fed 10c red; 10c chestnut-brown - dot above the first "N" of Bernardino
type V - reel-fed 10c red; 10c chestnut-brown - horizontal scratch above the third "A "of Rivadavia
type VI - reel-fed 10c chestnut-brown - L-shaped appendix in front of the "B"

Type IV and type V are both distributed over the same cylinder - as Guillermo had showed us.

And possibly there is a still different version of type II in September 1938! The only sheet-fed version to exist with S.O. too!

Type I - 01.10.1935
Type II - 17.12.1935
Type III - 01.06.1936
Type IV - July/Sept? 1936
Type V - July/Sept? 1936
Type VI - 1944?

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 19 Feb 2013 15:32

Type III only occurs with ascending AЯ! Notwithstanding the fact Bardi takes it for granted that both orientations are equally present!

In type III - reel-fed printing - we hardly find any plate/cylinder characteristics!

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

to be continued ...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 19 Feb 2013 15:36

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

to be continued ...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 19 Feb 2013 15:38

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

to be continued ...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor Rein » 14 Dic 2016 07:49

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Notapor CastañoOcre » 14 Dic 2016 10:45

Rein

Hello! I think that Educ did a quick review, but not complete, of most common issues. A kind of compilation.
In general terms, that's good for philately. But unfortunately, as I can see, he acquired studies and approaches from other people and modified them to fit his article. However his main target was a further study on the "cilindros" used for reel-fed printings. I know that. But he also tried to include more information. Be patient. Please read also my comments in the spanish foro: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2230&p=117057#p117057
Perhaps he can do a second edition of his article!
Regards
CastañoOcre
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Canje de Sellos: Si

Anterior

Volver a Patriots and Resources I