Mailander printings next to the 1968 Goebel!

Topics about Argentina Philately in english language.

Moderador: Rein

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Re: Mailander printings next to the 1968 Goebel!

Mensaje por Rein »

It takes some time to get a proper picture using both a digital camera and a UV-lamp, realizing that the UV-lamp gives a more intense image when closer to the object! But even then the intensity may vary!

Imagen

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

It takes some time to get a proper picture using both a digital camera and a UV-lamp, realizing that the UV-lamp gives a more intense image when closer to the object!

Imagen

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

It takes some time to get a proper picture using both a digital camera and a UV-lamp, realizing that the UV-lamp gives a more intense image when closer to the object!

Not just the 1c Girasol will gives this "fluorescent" watermark also other stamps in that period with the CdM watwermark. I should study this systematically but so far I can show already the 5c Tierra del Fuego in offset-litho:

Imagen

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

Not just the 1c Girasol will gives this "fluorescent" watermark also other stamps in that period with the CdM watwermark. I should study this systematically but so far I can show already the 5c Tierra del Fuego in offset-litho:

Imagen

to be continued ....
ALBERTO340

Mensaje por ALBERTO340 »

REIN...UBICATE..El nuestro es un humilde trabajo destinado a poner en conocimiento de los colegas filatelistas (principiantes y no tanto),con palabras y terminologia simple y por todos conocidas ,el hallazgo de sellos conocidos ,pero en papel raro y no catalogados
Para un ERUDITO FILATELICO como vos,esta realizar EL TRATADO DEL 1c GIRASOL VERDE .Por mi parte te sedo los derecho de autor,hallazgo,primicia,etc etc,mas la MAILANDER Y GOBELS juntas.
Con estas lineas doy por terminado el tema con Ud
NESTOR si bien la frase AL CESAR LO QUE ES DEL CESAR no fueron dirigidas a nosotros,me veo en la nesecidad de aclararles a los foristas,que este trabajo comenzo a gestarse en Marzo del 2010 con las idas y vueltas que figuran en la revista.Estuvo terminado y entregado en SO.FI.RA.para su publicacion en Octubre del 2010.Por razones administratibas de SO.FI.RA LA REVISTA llego a manos del publico en AGOSTO del 2011.Mi inscripcion al foro data de Marzo 2011,por lo que es imposible haberme inspirado en los escrito del Sr REIN.El amigo y coautor de este conflictivo trabajo no es forista ni participa del mismo segun me comento.
Luego de estas aclaraciones la verdad es que quedan pocas ganas de publicar algo
Saludos ALBERTO MAIZEL
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

ALBERTO340 escribió:REIN...UBICATE..El nuestro es un humilde trabajo destinado a poner en conocimiento de los colegas filatelistas (principiantes y no tanto),con palabras y terminologia simple y por todos conocidas ,el hallazgo de sellos conocidos ,pero en papel raro y no catalogados
Para un ERUDITO FILATELICO como vos,esta realizar EL TRATADO DEL 1c GIRASOL VERDE .Por mi parte te sedo los derecho de autor,hallazgo,primicia,etc etc,mas la MAILANDER Y GOBELS juntas.
Con estas lineas doy por terminado el tema con Ud
NESTOR si bien la frase AL CESAR LO QUE ES DEL CESAR no fueron dirigidas a nosotros,me veo en la nesecidad de aclararles a los foristas,que este trabajo comenzo a gestarse en Marzo del 2010 con las idas y vueltas que figuran en la revista.Estuvo terminado y entregado en SO.FI.RA.para su publicacion en Octubre del 2010.Por razones administratibas de SO.FI.RA LA REVISTA llego a manos del publico en AGOSTO del 2011.Mi inscripcion al foro data de Marzo 2011,por lo que es imposible haberme inspirado en los escrito del Sr REIN.El amigo y coautor de este conflictivo trabajo no es forista ni participa del mismo segun me comento.
Luego de estas aclaraciones la verdad es que quedan pocas ganas de publicar algo
Saludos ALBERTO MAIZEL

Alberto,

I hope you will soon loose your irritation about my remarks and continue to study these interesting definitives! The discovery about the UV-reactions are yours! AL CESAR LO QUE ES DEL CESAR!

You placed the 1c Girasol back on the philatelic agenda and inspired me to do a re-newed study. This time including the UV-reaction. We are just starting with this interesting aspect and I hope you will stay with us in that respect.

It is awfully strange that SOFIRA when publishing philatelic articles in their Review [Revista] does not encourage its authors to look into the Foro! Just as no philatelic writer about Argentina can afford to ignore the SOFIRA Revista, they can not ignore the Foro either! The Foro is somehow part of SOFIRA and needs to be treated as such! AL CESAR LO QUE ES DEL CESAR!

There is no excuse for not reading the Foro unless you have no access to a computer or the internet.... You may tell your coauthor so as he probably won't bother to read these postings...

Albert, please go on studying your stamps and continue to publish in this Foro as well. I will read the results of your research with lots of pleasure.

Saludos, Rein
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

The above mentioned - in Maizel's article - stamps with Casa de Moneda watermark and OBa's in the coating AND in the pulp are a.o. the following commemoratives:

MT 836 Army Day
MT 837 Fleet Day
MT 839 OIT
MT 840/844 Scientists

In the CEFILOZA catalogue they all have the "Semi-Encapado Celulosa 04"! Why semi-??? They are just coated as the other coated paper stamps from Zárate...

The OIT stamp egally white at the back! No sign of the Casa de Moneda watermark!

Imagen

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

The Scientists stamps egally white at the back! Hardly a sign of the Casa de Moneda watermark! But still!

Imagen

C. Gomez - CEFILOZA state that these stamps arwe printed in offset-litho! That is wrong! All are printed in photogravure on the sheet-fed Mailander...

Imagen

Why the "visto al frente"?

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

The Composers stamps egally white at the front! Used stamps may have the OBA's at the back as well due to the washing off. Mint stamps need to be studied first... but expected can be the "fluorescent CdM"!

Imagen

C. Gomez - CEFILOZA state that these stamps arwe printed in offset-litho! That is wrong! All are printed in photogravure on the sheet-fed Mailander...

Imagen

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

Gomez gives the two series in phoogravure diffrent types of paper depending on the UV-reaction:

04 with both front and back white fluorescent
'04a with just the front white fluorescent and possibly the back with just the watermark in white!?

to b e continued ...
Responder

Volver a “Argentina Philately in the language of Shakespeare”