The 10 cent Rivadavia chestnut-brown in offset - type A

Topics about Argentina Philately in english language.

Moderador: Rein

Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Re: The 10 cent Rivadavia chestnut-brown in offset - type A

Mensaje por Rein »

Type C in general:

Imagen

Other, later discovered details:

Imagen

The S.O. stamp at the left:

Imagen

Imagen

The stamp at the right:

Imagen

Imagen
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

Type C was found mainly printed on Zárate paper!

Just one single stamp on another type of paper!

Imagen
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

For those who wonder what that type of paper is!

An asymmetrical paper wire with an orthogonal watermark Multiple Suns + AЯ having an intrasolar vertical distance of 35mm!

AKA Rayos Rectos Nitidos or Neat Straight Rays!

Last seen in the 3p Eva Peron memorial of 1954! The 10c Rivadavia is probably from the same batch of paper...
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

Type C printed on Zárate papers in at least 2 variants, the asymmetrical paper mesh combined with the orthogonal watermark and the symmetrical paper mesh combined with the orthogonal watermark.

The watermarks have the somewhat smaller Suns that are hard to distinguish. It is just as difficult to tell the asymmetrical [Bardi's ZA1 = rayado horizontal] apart from the symmetrical [Bardi's ZA2 = granulado vertical].

Most stamps can not be assigned to either of them, but are more likely to be the asymmetrical version.

A-symmetrical:

Imagen
Imagen

Symmetrical:

Imagen
Imagen

Uncertain:

Imagen
Imagen
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

Having discussed the 3 types of the 10c Rivadavia in offset-litho in order that we all know what we are talking about, it is time to get back to the stamps that triggered off the discussion , the stamps Patricia showed us!

Which type does Patricia have???????

A or C???
methol63
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Colecciono: Estampillas Argentinas desde el inicio hasta la actualidad, Próceres y Riquezas Nacionales I a fondo
Canje de Sellos: Si
Contactar:

Mensaje por methol63 »

Rein, tengo la maquina casi incomunicada, no puedo escanear, no me anda el microscopio y ahora no me reconoce el telefono, le mando las imagenes que capture antes, para mi es un tipo A, estoy tratando de hacer funcionar algo para mostrarle el reverso del sello en bencina, es un 10c rivadavia, offset, papel mate, filigrana m, pero mi duda es si es Rayos Rectos, tiene un leve rayado paralelo a la filigrana

I have the almost incommunicado computer, cannot scan, it does not cover the microscope and now it does not recognize me the telephone, I order him the images that it captures before, for my it is a type To, I am trying to make work a little to show him the back of the stamp in benzine, it is one 10c rivadavia, offset, dull paper, filigrane m, but my doubt is if it is Straight Beams, has the got crazy slight one parallel to the filigrane
No tienes los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
Toda acumulación, tiene el beneplácito de la ignorancia,al convertirse en una colección, se sufren dolorosamente las faltas... PATRICIA
methol63
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Colecciono: Estampillas Argentinas desde el inicio hasta la actualidad, Próceres y Riquezas Nacionales I a fondo
Canje de Sellos: Si
Contactar:

Mensaje por methol63 »

en la netbook logre hacer andar el escaner, lo unico que quiero confirmar o refutar es si este sello es un rayos rectos
de acuerdo a las especificaciones dadas, seria un tipo A, en que influye eso no se,
estoy viendo los estudios de Moscatelli del 10c Rivadavia, publicados en la revista filatelica vere que puedo sacar en limpio

In the netbook manage to make cover the scanner, the only thing that I want to confirm or to refute is if this stamp is one straight rayos of agreement to the given specifications, serious a type To, in that it influences it not, I see Moscatelli's studies of 10c Rivadavia published in the philatelic magazine vere that I can extract in cleanly
No tienes los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
Toda acumulación, tiene el beneplácito de la ignorancia,al convertirse en una colección, se sufren dolorosamente las faltas... PATRICIA
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

methol63 escribió:Rein, tengo la maquina casi incomunicada, no puedo escanear, no me anda el microscopio y ahora no me reconoce el telefono, le mando las imagenes que capture antes, para mi es un tipo A, estoy tratando de hacer funcionar algo para mostrarle el reverso del sello en bencina, es un 10c rivadavia, offset, papel mate, filigrana m, pero mi duda es si es Rayos Rectos, tiene un leve rayado paralelo a la filigrana

I have the almost incommunicado computer, cannot scan, it does not cover the microscope and now it does not recognize me the telephone, I order him the images that it captures before, for my it is a type To, I am trying to make work a little to show him the back of the stamp in benzine, it is one 10c rivadavia, offset, dull paper, filigrane m, but my doubt is if it is Straight Beams, has the got crazy slight one parallel to the filigrane

Patricia,

the big problem with Argentina philately is that for more than 60 years they have been used to just two types for the 10c in offset-litho that they can see no other possible new type!

I am glad YOU managed to get a grip on these three types!

If you concentrate on the few spots I indicated you should recognize the type A of your stamp! :)

Imagen

Imagen

saludos, Rein
Responder

Volver a “Argentina Philately in the language of Shakespeare”